Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Miracles Happen in Real Estate too!



Today is a particularly rollercoaster-y day and this past week has been action packed. I spoke in my video about how there has been miracle after miracle in my last real estate transaction. But when push came to shove and the final documents needed to get signed, panic ensued. Both the escrow agent and the listing agent became frantic in wanting to ensure everything was done.

And that’s natural. But what puzzled me abbot this is that the listing agent and I knew in our hearts that this transaction even going as far as it did was a miracle and that it would close. We knew in our hearts and so as complicated as the transaction was, with as many moving parts as were involved we didn’t lose faith.

But yesterday she lost faith and today I lost faith. I notice when someone in the transaction loses faith then the others have to carry the positivity or belief in the transaction closing, the loan funding, the money literally appearing electronically in the buyer’s escrow account. Miraculously.

I felt that this whole transaction was a deep lesson about faith. When do we have it, when do we keep it, how do we lose it? It’s easy to keep faith when, despite difficulties, everything appears to be going your way but what happens when things start to seem to fall apart?

I lost faith and that was the whole test. There were 88 individual miracles in this one transaction and this family’s faith and good humor in going through each seemingly impossible obstacle was amazing and I felt completely blessed to be a part of this. I felt privileged to be doing the work I do.

I lost faith, my clients lost faith and for a minute everything looked bleak. Then I remembered how God carried us all through every obstacle in this transaction. And I decided to believe that there would be another miracle and the necessary funding condition would appear. And once I decided it would, it did.

I decide to live a miraculous life and I decide to be fulfilled. I decide to have faith that everything I need will show up for me and that all the moving parts needed to arrange themselves for me will. And they will.

This decision changed, is changing and will change my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment