Saturday, September 6, 2014

Last night as I lay there going to sleep, I felt the fire in my belly. The fiery horse. The primal power. I felt this amazing gift. Then I remembered the quote my art therapist has on her journal, "My passion devours my terror."

I saw a job post as a trainer. I applied. I got an interview. My husband, humble and walking in faith said that if it's from God, who is he to say whether or not I should take the job? He said all he could do is support me in whatever I chose.Thank you God for my incredible husband.

I didn't think I would be feeding my Baby formula. I didn't think I would work full time and I didn't think I would put her with a caregiver. But if those are the things that work for our family, work for me, work for our life as it actually is, not as how we would want it to be, then why not let those ideals go?

My fiery horse, the tan tien, is just churning and churning. I hope yours is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment