Monday, August 18, 2014

More Mojo Stuff:

It would be nice if I had a moment alone to write. But I don't. And that's Ok. I have a family and they are here, my husband is feeding the little one.

I lay there, Esther poking me with her finger while she did her "organ and emotion determination". I poked her back and we laughed. Those deep deep deep belly laughs you only share with true sacred soul mates.

I asked her if we could search deep inside, like we had done for the parasite. She did her little pokes, which she said is a combination of cranio-sacral, Somatic Experiencing, and all the tricks in her 30 yr old practise bag and she said, "neurotransmitters".

Recently I had been working on a bout of postpartum anxiety and depression. There is nothing like having a child to bring up all your stuff, she said.

She asked me to go deep within and picture what the field looked like when I "came in" because she twitched her little fingers and they told her it was upon conception.

I felt the field. I could not feel myself. I just felt dizzy, anxious, a turbulent wave of emotions. She asked me to search for my essence. I did just that and went deeper, and I saw many many miniature lights, oh they were so warm and beautiful, on a stone path.

What should I do now, I asked my guides. Follow the little lights, they said. I walked to a house and I found my mother, father and aborted sister there. It was my family.

It first I recoiled back but then I was so happy to be there, with all of them again. To BELONG there with them. I had rejected them because of the emotional instability that they created together.

I went to be with them and I just reveled in their presence. I a stone drop in my gut, the regret that I had rejected them. I put my hands up to receive and I declared that I accept and I love them, no matter who they were, and even if they were emotionally unstable.

I hung out there for a while, a few ideas bouncing in my mind but I felt such acceptance and joy. And That joy was sending joy neurochemicals in my system, Esther said, and balancing my neurotransmitters.

I felt at peace with my family of origin and I think what that means is I can be at peace with my family of choice.

Since I had written my daughter a song, a challenge was put to me to write my mother a song, or just play, "did you ever know that you are my hero" and send it to her. I remember I sang it to her when she had her open heart surgery.

Thank you God for the opportunity to do this work, thank you my angels and guides for the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment