Monday, August 4, 2014

The Mojo Killer - Anxiety and Medication Musings


I took some Buspar - 7.5 mg and Ignatia and the first thing I did when I took Ignatia 30X is feel like I can go do something. Before that I was exhausted. I also felt like I was re-orienting to the present. Like I was honoring my story and able to leave it behind. But then it stopped making any difference. It did help the loopy thoughts, sorta. Then I took buspirone. It was an instant feeling of relief. I just cried with relief.
Last night a friend and I talked about being the one to be the generation curse breaker. That is’s hard but also what a blessing to know you are the one God chose for that VERY important JOB.

The following night I just wanted to be with myself, to feel my relief at finally having found my grief!!! Once Busperone took the anxiety cap off, what was underneath was a deep sadness and grief about my parents' divorce. I have not grieved that yet. I felt my grief and it was MINE! Precious and beautiful and real and life affirming and MINE!!! and it was delicious. Because grief, my body can process, but anxiety isn't natural. Grief is natural. YES! Thank you Thank you Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment